Resources > Repair Video Master Tips > Repair RM/RMVB video files
RM/RMVB Video Repair is quite a powerful utility that designed with a single goal in mind: repair damaged video files and enable users to play them again.
Use RM/RMVB Video Repair to:
- Repair RM/RMVB files that can't play properly.
- Repair RM/RMVB files that truncated, broken, corrupted or damaged in some way.
- Repair RM/RMVB files freezed when playing.
- Repair RM/RMVB files that won't rewind or fast forward properly.
How to repair RM/RMVB files
1.Download RM/RMVB Video Repair and install it.
2.Add RM/RMVB video files you want to repair by clicking on the “Add File” button or just drag-and drop files to the main list. You can import several files at one time. For trial version, you can only repair one file at a time while the registered version supports batch repair.
3. Highlight the RM/RMVB files on the list one by one and you will find the output file directory and name is auto set. If the original file is named “The Pursuit of Happiness”, then the repaired file will be “The Pursuit of Happiness_Repair” with the same directory. Also, you are free to configure it as you like.
4. Click the “Repair” button on the tool bar to start the repair process.
It will take a few seconds to repair the file according to the file size and corruption circumstances. Usually it is very fast.